Brand New Course! Covers Flexbox, CSS Grid, Animations, Responsive Design and More! Tons of Exercises & Projects.
What you’ll learn
Master HTML & CSS and build massive real-world projects, with no prior knowledge needed!
How to write well-structured and semantic HTML documents
Master tricky CSS concepts including the cascade, inheritance, and specificity
Work with CSS animations, transitions, pseudo-elements, gradients, and more
Get practice with dozens of exercises, quizzes, and challenges
Design beautiful websites from the ground up that look good on all screen sizes
Build reusable components, work with CSS variables, and write modern and clean CSS code
No previous coding experience needed
Any computer will work: Mac, Windows, or Linux
All you need is a web browser and code editor (we download a free editor together)
**Brand new HTML & CSS course, just released in February 2023**
** Check out the promo video to see the beautiful, responsive projects we build in this course! **
This course will teach you everything you need to know about HTML, CSS, and web design to build your own stunning websites from scratch. Instead of just watching me code, you’ll learn how to structure and build any website you can think of.
My background is in teaching in-person bootcamp programs around the world, where I work directly with students to help them learn web development and change careers. This course is based on all my experience in the classroom. Unlike most Udemy courses, this course includes dozens of exercises and challenges which ask you to recreate components, build layouts, and practice HTML and CSS. Practice is the most important tool I have to help you learn, and this course includes lots of it!
This course covers a huge amount of information, but it’s designed to be approachable for complete beginners and intermediate developers alike.
- We start with the basics of HTML: structuring documents, creating text elements, tables, and forms. Then we learn about semantic markup and creating accessible webpages
- Next, we cover the basics of CSS: working with selectors, color systems, and styling text elements.
- From there, we cover critical CSS concepts including the box model, specificity, the cascade, and CSS units.
- Next you’ll learn all about backgrounds, gradients, filters, positioning elements, working with transitions and transformations, and many other more intermediate CSS properties.
- We then spend nearly 10 hours learning how to create complex CSS layouts using Flexbox and CSS Grid. We then build multiple projects with complicated layouts.
- You’ll learn how to build responsive layouts that look good on all screen sizes, from large desktops to tablets and mobile devices.
- Finally, we wrap up the course with our massive final project that we build together from scratch. This project combines everything we’ve learned in the course into one huge website built with thousands of lines of HTML & CSS. Check out the promo video to learn more about the final project.
This course includes:
- Over 37 hours of high quality videos
- Downloadable assets, starter coder, and solutions for all sections
- Dozens of exercises, challenges, and quizzes
- Downloadable slides and cheatsheets, including beautiful diagrams and syntax references
- Included support in the course Q&A forums
- Access to our exclusive discord community with thousands of students
About me (your instructor)
I’m a teacher with extensive real-world teaching experience. I’ve taught thousands of students how to code at my in-person coding bootcamps around the globe. My graduates work at companies including Google, Tesla, Apple, Airbnb, and pretty much any big company you can name. My in-person teaching background informs the online experiences I create for students. Unlike most Udemy instructors, I’ve actually taught this material in a classroom full of students for nearly a decade. I know what works and what doesn’t work!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create their own stunning, professional websites
- Complete beginners with no experience
- Students with some HTML & CSS experience looking to level up their skills
Course Link – Click Here
Download Link – Click Here