Infosys Off Campus Drive scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc for Systems Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Systems Engineer|
|Salary||INR 3.6 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||1 March 2022|
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
- MCA/M.Sc. graduates from following branches only are eligible to apply: Computer Science,Electronics,Mathematics,Statistics.
- Academic criteria – Check percentage criteria pdf
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
- Graduates from 2019, 2020,2021 & 2022 batch only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Limited and/or Infosys Group
- Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
Note: The compensation offered for the role of Systems Engineer is INR 3.60 lakhs per annum. Additional benefits include health insurance of INR 4 lakhs per annum and a life cover of INR 30 lakhs per annum.
How to apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online on or before 1 March 2022. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
infosys off campus drive 2022 last date, infosys off campus drive 2022 system engineer, infosys off campus for 2021 batch, infosys off campus drive 2022 syllabus, infosys off campus drive 2021 results