Gartner Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Gartner company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Gartner address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Company Profile : Gartner
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Company Website : www.gartner.com
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Job location: Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc
Experience : 0 – 3 years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Gartner Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Gartner Jobs 2021 :
- Rotate through a full-time, two-year rotational program with 6 month assignments to gain exposure to various business functions and technologies.
- You will be actively integrated into the day to day operations of your project team, assuming full responsibility for tasks assigned to you, with guidance and mentorship from senior technical leads.
- You will collaborate with a global team of innovators to solve current business challenges.
- You will build technical skills in critical areas while partnering across the organization to solve business challenges.
- You will solve real business problems, working on real projects such as:
- Working on full-stack software initiatives using React, Node.js, Python, Java or .NET
- Deploying cutting-edge serverless cloud technologies such as Lambda, Step Functions, Kafka, SQS, SNS, etc.
- Leveraging high-availability cloud databases
- Developing NLP, AI and Machine Learning solutions
- You will employ a working knowledge of SDLC, SCRUM, and Agile methodologies
Skills Required For Gartner Jobs 2021 :
- Earning a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or related engineering field
- Motivated, high-potential performer with a passion for leading and empowering others
- A team player who is willing to collaborate, innovate, and shape this program along with other initiatives within Gartner
- India work authorization required
What you’ll need
- Final year engineering student with formal training/class work/internship work in software development
- Project experience with web application technologies:
- Front End: Java Script, HTML/DHTML, React, Bootstrap, etc.
- Middle Tier: Python, Java/J2EE, node.js or .NET
- Back End: Relational databases (SQL), knowledge of NoSQL databases a plus
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) preferred
- Knowledge of natural language processing and machine learning techniques a plus
- Ambition and interest in taking your career towards a technical leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Freshers IT Jobs, Freshers Jobs for 2021 Batch, freshers jobs in gurgaon,freshers jobs for 2022 batch, freshers jobs in Delhi, freshers jobs in Noida, Freshers jobs for Graduate, vacancy in gurgaon companies for freshers